Monday, August 12, 2013

12.8.13 MONDAY(16 days to trials)

hmm .. before anything .. i hope u can listen to this song while you are reading it ... :) i wanna be with you - 徐婕兒 (i like this song very much) today finally we get to talk a little while longer .. after so many days ... i know you didn't feel good , i also know everything i'd done to you really hurts you a lot more than i can ever imagine .. so actually , if you are to leave .. i'm not at all surprise .. your tears .. had fallen too much .. because of me .. a couple is not suppose to let each other tear so much ... the truth is .. I still do .. ly.. maybe you would think i chose my family and friends over you , maybe that's the surface of it .. but deep down .. you should know i'm with you .. but it's a fact that i chose them .. and this fact made you cry over yourself plenty nights to sleep...i'm truly sorry .. sometimes , i wish that you never know me .... so that you wouldn't have to go through so much pain .... tears...thank you so much .. for the toleration .. for the love you gave me .. forgive my selfishness .. though i know that we couldn't be together forever , but i still want to hold on to you with everything i have with everything i can .... maybe you would leave me first , i don't know .. just by thinking bout it ... my tears are already fighting to roll down across my face .... i can never imagine when the day really arrived .. i wouldn't want to as well... allow me .. to love you with all that i can ... even for just a little while more .. i had tuition for approximately 3 hours .. the other hours of the day , i was just slacking and wasting time . i didn't feel like doing anything .. my eye hurts ... my heart hurts ... from the pain i inflicted on you .... from the tears .. i couldn't stand anymore .... i'm actually quite touch that you'd been counting everyday .... the days that i hadn't been talking to you .. tell me babe.. how can i leave you with all these.... the moment i started talking to you , water fighting to came out of my eyes finally rolled down my face .. the whole long talk with you .. i couldn't actually stop the "water tap" from flowing out ! you really didn't feel like talking to me , i know that and what you are waiting is just my comfort . i didn't do it . i didn't know how to do it ... im sorry .. suppose to be writing bout my day... turn out to be ... YOU again .. :)? :/ sigh .. i'd wasted a lot of time ... i really want to get good results .. give myself a last push before exam... really .. but i just couldn't ... there's just too much distractions .. too much desperation .. please ... make tomorrow a better day :) oh ya .. mr lai .. thank you for everything you'd done for me ... to me , you are really a very good friend . A friend who tries his best to care and share . Thank u . :)

No comments:

Post a Comment