Saturday, August 10, 2013

Friday (9.8.13) 2.50am

Hmm .. Time flies , half of my holidays have already gone . I realized I haven been doing much of revision :( all the plans were kept being procrastinated :( Supposedly 3 chapters a day :( but then ... Seems like no hope >< I only did 2 chap of chemistry and that's it .sigh ... Tmr ! Please be good to me :( I had encountered another incident .. We fought again , not exactly argue but then I broke your heart ... By telling you the truth .. By telling you how of a selfish person I am . Due to the guilt of lying to my mother i had done an obligation which was the "way " it is now .. I always disappoint you when im playing a role of a gf . Maybe we don't really meant to be ... Maybe I should really consider letting you go ... Well if u mean this seriously ... As in you think I'd hurt you so much by just using the only way to make my conscience feel a little bit better , I think you had really leave me no choice ... I'll do it .. But what makes it contradicting is that , I know I couldn't .... I couldn't let go of you .... You simply seemed ... Too important ... But what upset me is that you kept emphasizing that you are somewhat a rubbish / some other ugly names that suppose "people " gave you . It's not true ... I don't know how can I make you believe that you actually meant something to me and its definitely not like their horrible description .... Sigh ... Life is just hard ... To be managed... To be always in good condition ><

No comments:

Post a Comment