Saturday, August 10, 2013

10.8.13 (SATURDAY)

it feels like another inefficient day :( i couldn't buckle myself up and study .. everything didn't seems like it's working out very well .. i don't know who i should talk to , it seemed like there's really no one that can understand what kind of complication that i'm encountering, especially my feelings ..it's indescribable.. i'm so down .. i'm so dull ... gosh .. what kind of feeling is this ??!! it's already unbearable >< GOD .. BUDDHA ... or what ever .. please .. save me >< i know there isn't much time left till it's trials .. and i NEED THE RESULTS to be able to get into good college ... but the situation now didn't seems like it's gonna work >< OMG .. what should i do man !!?? there's dinner tonight again >< "mother's birthday celebration" but then tomorrow is only the real date .. tonight cant study .. tomorrow can't study ... omg .. what should i do .. my head is pounding ><"""" yet , you didn't want to talk to me .. my mood stinks even more >< ARGH !! my head hurts... feel so much like sinking into my bed .. never again need to face those YUCKY stuff :( well, at lease sleeping allows me to escape from it a little while .. my head hurts... i didn't sleep well yesterday ... or i suppose i couldn't sleep .. today is just a bad day ... MUSIC .. might be the only thing that can make me feel a little better .. :)? sigh..

No comments:

Post a Comment